VIKING RIVER CRUISES
Explore one of Germany’s best preserved medieval castle. Discover the various culinary traditions of Alsace. Explore the Black Forest and visit a local workshop to see a cuckoo clock-making demonstration. Turreted fortresses, grand cathedrals, historic cities, medieval towns and spectacular scenery of the Middle Rhine—little wonder that the Rhine is one of Europe’s best-loved rivers.
8 DAY 7 NIGHT CRUISE
DAY 1: Basel, Switzerland
DAY 2: Breisach, Germany
DAY 3: Strasbourg, France
DAY 4: Heidelberg, Germany
DAY 5: Koblenz, Germany
DAY 6: Cologne, Germany
DAY 7: Kinderdijk, The Netherlands
DAY 8: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
INCLUDED IN CRUISE PACKAGE:
• Roundtrip Airfare
• Stateroom accommodation
• Free Wi-Fi
• Beer, wine, & soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner
• Welcome cocktail reception
• Farewell dinner
• Shipboard meals
• One complimentary shore excursion in every port of call
• Visits to UNESCO sites
• Port charges & taxes
• Transfers in Basel & Amsterdam
• Motor coach transportation to and from airport
• Pre or post cruise extensions – More days means more to discover, with extension packages you can add before or after your Viking cruise. Maximize the value of your overseas flight and enjoy additional days to explore your embarkation or disembarkation city, or see a new destination altogether.
Price Starting From: $2,999
*Overnights may be required depending on your departure location.
Please call for exact itinerary, dates, and pricing from your location.