The question everyone is asking, why are river cruises so popular?
Here are some of the answers from our customers:
• It is slower paced, more intimate, and features hard to reach ports.
• All the ships are relatively new. Viking continues to add new ships to their fleet each year.
• Your group has more time in the destination as opposed to cruising at sea.
• Because of the greater time at the destinations – the group can interact more fully with the local culture.
• River cruise ships are much more intimate with 200 passenger vessels rather than the 3,000 plus megaships sailing the oceans.
• Excursions are often included and many of the itineraries are all inclusive.
But the most important reason River cruises are so popular is for their itineraries!
Here are some customer favorites:
• Rhine Getaway Basel to Amsterdam
• Grand European Budapest to Amsterdam
• Paris to the Swiss Alps
• Paris to Zurich
• Waterways of the Tsars Moscow to St. Petersburg
• Imperial Jewels of China Beijing to Shanghai